Arkansas Paranormal Investigations is a research organization here in known as API. We are located in Northwest Arkansas in the Town of Centerton. The objective of this organization shall be:
To assist those in need of understanding paranormal events taking place. Only when all natural explanations are exhausted and documented evidence exists by our investigations will an event be considered paranormal..
To examine all forms of evidence for the existence of paranormal activity including; photographs, EVP, Digital recordings, and any physical proof gathered during investigations.
Eligibility for Membership
- Any person of good character who has an interest in the paranormal shall be eligible for membership .
- All Members Should be at least (18) years of age and have a valid ID or driver's license prior to joining. Exceptions to this rule may be granted.
- All new members must be approved by the API board and will go through an initial 90 day probationary period.
- Must fill out an Application for Membership.(Below)
No person shall be eligible for membership if:
He/she refuses to follow established protocols of API.
Your Active Membership can be permanently revoked if:
- Divulging privileged or confidential information gathered at Investigations with anyone outside of API.
- Attempting to undermine the credibility of the organization in anyway.
Member regulations and Code of Conduct
- As a member of API it is your duty to remember that before, during, and after an official investigation, you are not only representing yourself, but the entire organization as well.
- All investigators performing investigations must be dressed in appropriate attire for the site. Comfortable, safe footwear, dark non reflective clothes, no jewelry, no loose objects, Please refrain from torn attire as you represent not only yourself, but our group as well. All members must obtain at least one official API shirt as is part of the standard uniform.
- The on-site Lead Investigator makes all decisions concerning the investigation. Failure to follow directions and API policies is grounds for termination
- All investigations will be performed in a courteous and professional manner.
- No Drinking of Alcohol or illegal drugs. If by chance you take prescription medication during the investigation, inform the Lead Investigator before the investigation begins so as to avoid future complications.
- All investigators must respect the privacy of the people, families and places we are investigating.
- No matter what, please direct all questions from the media, police and others to the on-site Lead Investigator unless informed otherwise prior to the start of the investigation.
- No obscene, foul, or abusive language at anytime.
- All investigators are to respect the site of investigation. No littering at site of investigation. No pranks or practical jokes at investigation site and no handling of objects without owner's permission.
Investigations and Research .
- All Members who attend Field Excursions, Ghost hunts, Research projects or Out-of-State Research Trips assume full responsibility for Lodging, Food, Gas and agree to relieve API and the founder of any liability as far as personal injury, legal action or anything deemed as an Act of God(s).
- All outings are for API Members only!
- All information obtained during API Investigations will remain within API and not shared with anyone not a member. API holds exclusive copyright of any material presented, investigated or obtained during or afterwards. This would include: photographs, video or audiotapes, and research reports and any other data generated by API.
1. By Checking the box below you agree to the above terms of Membership:
2. Full Name:
7. Descibe your Interest in the Paranormal"
8. Do you have any prior Paranormal Investigation Experience?
9. Do you have any Investigation Equipment?
10. Would you be able to go on overnight investigations?
11. Questions or Comments: